Report NEP-HEA-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan van Ours & Matteo Picchio, 2019. "The Mental Health Effects of Retirement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-081/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Italo Lopez Garcia & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen, 2019. "Latent Work Capacity and Retirement Expectations," Working Papers wp400, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Joan Costa-Font & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2019. "Regional Decentralisation and the Demand for Public Health Care," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2019-41, FEDEA.
- Jason Fletcher & Katie M. Jajtner, 2019. "Intergenerational Health Mobility: Magnitudes and Importance of Schools and Place," NBER Working Papers 26442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Haapanen & Christopher Jepsen & Alexandra Roulet, 2019. "School Tracking and Mental Health," CESifo Working Paper Series 7927, CESifo.
- Irina B. Grafova & Alan C. Monheit & Rizie Kumar, 2019. "How Do Economic Shocks Affect Family Health Care Spending Burdens?," NBER Working Papers 26443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Pedro Sanguinetti, 2019. "How Do Couples Choose Individual Insurance Plans? Evidence from Medicare Part D," 2019 Papers psa1760, Job Market Papers.
- Jetson Leder-Luis, 2019. "Whistleblowers, The False Claims Act, and the Behavior of Healthcare Providers," 2019 Papers ple1069, Job Market Papers.
- Massimo Filippini & Suchita Srinivasan, 2019. "Investments in Worker Health and Labor Productivity: Evidence from Vietnam," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/326, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Joshua Wilde & Bénédicte Apouey & Joseph Coleman & Gabriel Picone, 2019. "The Effect of Antimalarial Campaigns on Child Mortality and Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-02285933, HAL.
- Aurélien Baillon & Joseph Capuno & Owen O'Donnell & Carlos Tan & Kim van Wilgenburg, 2019. "Persistent Effects of Temporary Incentives: Evidence from a Nationwide Health Insurance Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-078/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kiviet, Jan, 2019. "Causes of haze and its health effects in Singapore; a replication study," MPRA Paper 96950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Paul, 2019. "Social tariffs and democratic choice – do population-based health state values reflect the will of the people?," SocArXiv 2qvjb, Center for Open Science.