Sorting Out Mechanical and Psychological Effects in Candidate Elections: An Appraisal with Experimental Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Van der Straeten, Karine & Sauger, Nicolas & Laslier, Jean-François & Blais, André, 2013. "Sorting Out Mechanical and Psychological Effects in Candidate Elections: An Appraisal with Experimental Data," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 937-944, October.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2012. "Sorting Out Mechanical and Psychological Effects in Candidate Elections: An Appraisal with Experimental Data," IDEI Working Papers 711, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karine Van der Straeten & Jean-François Laslier & Nicolas Sauger & André Blais, 2010.
"Strategic, sincere, and heuristic voting under four election rules: an experimental study,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 35(3), pages 435-472, September.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Strategic, Sincere and Heuristic Voting under Four Election Rules: An Experimental Study," IDEI Working Papers 559, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Blais, André & Laslier, Jean-François & Sauger, Nicolas & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2009. "Strategic, Sincere and Heuristic Voting under Four Election Rules: An Experimental Study," TSE Working Papers 09-065, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouton, Laurent & Gratton, Gabriele, 2015.
"Majority runoff elections: strategic voting and Duverger's hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(2), May.
- Laurent Bouton & Gabriele Gratton, 2013. "Majority Runoff Elections: Strategic Voting and Duverger's Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2013-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Laurent Bouton & Gabriele Gratton, 2015. "Majority runoff elections: Strategic voting and Duverger's hypothesis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/225269, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arenas, Andreu, 2016. "Sticky votes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 12-25.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-05-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2012-05-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2012-05-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-05-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:25769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.