Debt Stocks Meet Gross Financing Needs: A Flow Perspective into Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernoth, Kerstin & Erdogan, Burcu, 2012.
"Sovereign bond yield spreads: A time-varying coefficient approach,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 639-656.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Burcu Erdogan, 2010. "Sovereign Bond Yield Spreads: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1078, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & Erdogan, Burcu, 2010. "Sovereign bond yield spreads: a time-varying coefficient approach," Discussion Papers 289, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Andreas Müller & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2016. "The Political Color Of Fiscal Responsibility," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 252-302, February.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Richmond, Christine & Wright, Mark L.J., 2014.
"The stock of external sovereign debt: Can we take the data at ‘face value’?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-17.
- Daniel A. Dias & Christine J. Richmond & Mark L.J. Wright, 2011. "The Stock of External Sovereign Debt: Can We Take the Data At 'Face Value'?," NBER Working Papers 17551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Dias & Christine Richmond & Mark L. J. Wright, 2014. "The Stock of External Sovereign Debt: Can We Take the Data at ‘Face Value’?," Working Paper Series WP-2014-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea F Presbitero, 2019.
"Lost and found: market access and public debt dynamics,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 445-471.
- Bassanetti , Antonio & Cottarelli , Carlo & Presbitero, Andrea, 2016. "Lost and Found: Market Access and Public Debt Dynamics," SEP Working Papers 2016/5, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Andrea F Presbitero & Antonio Bassanetti, 2016. "Lost and Found; Market Access and Public Debt Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 16/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Schumacher & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2015. "Greek Debt Sustainability and Official Crisis Lending," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 279-305.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2013. "Insurance demand and country risks: A nonlinear panel data analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 68-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2017.
"Official Sector Lending Strategies During the Euro Area Crisis,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1730, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Aitor Erce & Timothy Uy, 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies During the Euro Area Crisis," Discussion Papers 1720, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official sector lending strategies during the Euro Area crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies during the Euro Area Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panayiotis Alexakis & Gikas Hardouvelis & Dean Paxson & Gordon Sick & Lenos Trigeorgis, 2018. "Greek Sovereign Debt: Addressing Economic Distress and Growth in the Euro Area," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-33, March - J.
- Flavia Corneli, 2018. "Sovereign debt maturity structure and its costs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1196, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2018.
"Debt Sustainability and the Terms of Official Support,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2018. "Debt Sustainability and the Terms of Official Support," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1864, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marios Psychalis & Panagiotis Gournas & Nagia Grigorakou & Petros Dimitrakopoulos & George Stivachtis, 2020. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Competitiveness in EMU: Evidence from Portugal and Greece," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 18-24.
- Cui, Wei, 2017. "Macroeconomic effects of delayed capital liquidation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aitor Erce & Xu Jiang & Diana Zigraiova, 2020. "Quantifying Risks to Sovereign Market Access: Methods and Challenges," Globalization Institute Working Papers 377, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 10 Feb 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign sustainability; debt stocks; financing needs; maturity;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2017-07-23 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stm:wpaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karol SISKIND). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efseulu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.