Report NEP-CFN-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Sokolov & Laura Solanko, 2017. "Political Influence, Firm Performance and Survival," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carmine Gabriele & Aitor Erce & Marialena Athanasopoulou & Juan Rojas, 2017. "Debt Stocks Meet Gross Financing Needs: A Flow Perspective into Sustainability," Working Papers 24, European Stability Mechanism.
- Ewa Karwowski, 2017. "Corporate financialisation in South Africa: From investment strike to housing bubble," Working Papers PKWP1708, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Campello, Murillo & Ferrï¿½s, Daniel & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2017. "Whistleblowers on the Board? The Role of Independent Directors in Cartel Prosecutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alves, Paulo & Silva, Paulo, 2017. "Abnormal Retained Earnings Around The World," MPRA Paper 80243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkart, Mike & Miglietta, Salvatore & Ostergaard, Charlotte, 2017. "Why Do Boards Exist? Governance Design in the Absence of Corporate Law," CEPR Discussion Papers 12147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Michi Nishihara & Takashi Shibata, 2017. "Dynamic bankruptcy procedure with asymmetric information between insiders and outsiders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Maximiliano González & Alexander Guzmán & Diego Fernando Tellez & María Andrea Trujillo, 2016. "What you say and how you say it: Information disclosure in Latin American firms," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015656, Universidad EAFIT.
- Germán Gutiérrez & Thomas Philippon, 2017. "Declining Competition and Investment in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miho Sunaga, 2017. "Capital Adequacy Requirements and Financial Frictions in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Hui He & Hanya Li & Jinfan Zhang, 2017. "Does the Stock Market Boost Firm Innovation?; Evidence from Chinese Firms," IMF Working Papers 17/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniele Tori & Özlem Onaran, 2017. "Financialisation and physical investment: a global race to the bottom in accumulation?," Working Papers PKWP1707, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- ShiXue He & Marcel Ausloos, 2017. "Impact of the Global Crisis on SME Internal vs. External Financing in China," Papers 1707.06635, arXiv.org.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Dirk Jenter, 2017. "Executive Compensation: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 23596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2017. "Customer financing, bargaining power and trade credit uptake," Discussion Papers 2017/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).