(50%) European Stability MechanismLuxembourg, Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:efseulu (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Finance Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de finance
Université du Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:sfsculu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Carmine Gabriele & Aitor Erce & Marialena Athanasopoulou & Juan Rojas, 2017. "Debt Stocks Meet Gross Financing Needs: A Flow Perspective into Sustainability," Working Papers 24, European Stability Mechanism.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Carmine Gabriele & Aitor Erce & Marialena Athanasopoulou & Juan Rojas, 2017.
"Debt Stocks Meet Gross Financing Needs: A Flow Perspective into Sustainability,"
24, European Stability Mechanism.
- Panayiotis Alexakis & Gikas Hardouvelis & Dean Paxson & Gordon Sick & Lenos Trigeorgis, 2018. "Greek Sovereign Debt: Addressing Economic Distress and Growth in the Euro Area," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-33, March - J.
- Mattia Osvaldo Picarelli & Willem Vanlaer & Wim Marneffe, 2019. "Does Public Debt Produce a Crowding Out Effect for Public Investment in the EU?," Working Papers 36, European Stability Mechanism.
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2017.
"Official Sector Lending Strategies During the Euro Area Crisis,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1730, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official sector lending strategies during the Euro Area crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies during the Euro Area Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Aitor Erce & Timothy Uy, 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies During the Euro Area Crisis," Discussion Papers 1720, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2018.
"Debt Sustainability and the Terms of Official Support,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1864, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Erce, Aitor & Uy, Timothy, 2018. "Debt Sustainability and the Terms of Official Support," CEPR Discussion Papers 13292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doemeland,Doerte & Estevão,Marcello & Jooste,Charl & Sampi Bravo,James Robert Ezequiel & Tsiropoulos,Vasileios, 2022. "Debt Vulnerability Analysis : A Multi-Angle Approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9929, The World Bank.
- Diana Žigraiová & Aitor Erce & Xu Jiang, 2020.
"Quantifying risks to sovereign market access: Methods and challenges,"
42, European Stability Mechanism.
- Aitor Erce & Xu Jiang & Diana Zigraiova, 2020. "Quantifying Risks to Sovereign Market Access: Methods and Challenges," Globalization Institute Working Papers 377, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marios Psychalis & Panagiotis Gournas & Nagia Grigorakou & Petros Dimitrakopoulos & George Stivachtis, 2020. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Competitiveness in EMU: Evidence from Portugal and Greece," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 18-24.
- Wei Cui, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Delayed Capital Liquidation,"
1719, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Cui, Wei, 2017. "Macroeconomic effects of delayed capital liquidation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86156, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stéphanie Pamies & Nicolas Carnot & Anda Pătărău, 2021. "Do Fundamentals Explain Differences between Euro Area Sovereign Interest Rates?," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 141, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Flavia Corneli, 2018. "Sovereign debt maturity structure and its costs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1196, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2017-07-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carmine Gabriele should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.