Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126|
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Central bank tools and liquidity shortages," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 29-42.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008.
"Should Monetary Policy respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy Respond to Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," FMG Special Papers sp180, Financial Markets Group.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "Macroprudential instruments and frameworks: a stocktaking of issues and experiences," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 38.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "How Central Should the Central Bank Be?," Working Papers 1202, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Sushil Wadhwani, 2008. "Should Monetary Policy Respond To Asset Price Bubbles? Revisiting the Debate," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 206(1), pages 25-34, October.
- repec:pri:cepsud:198blinder is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.