Is Macro Prudential Regulation Possible?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126|
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2010:i:oct11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janet L Yellen, 2011.
"Macroprudential Supervision and Monetary Policy in the Post-crisis World,"
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2010. "Macroprudential supervision and monetary policy in the post-crisis world," Speech 551, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 2011. "Central banking in the credit turmoil: An assessment of Federal Reserve practice," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Piet Clement, 2010. "The term “macroprudential”: origins and evolution," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Stanley Fischer, 2011. "Central Bank Lessons from the Global Crisis," Working Papers id:3645, eSocialSciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:13-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.