Politics and the Fed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11138-017-0375-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Berlemann & Sören Enkelmann & Torben Kuhlenkasper, 2015.
"Unraveling the Relationship Between Presidential Approval and the Economy: A Multidimensional Semiparametric Approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 468-486, April.
- Michael Berlemann & Soeren Enkelmann & Torben Kuhlenkasper, 2013. "Unraveling the Relationship between Presidential Approval and the Economy - A Multi-Dimensional Semi-Parametric Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 273, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Enkelmann, Sören & Berlemann, Michael & Kuhlenkasper, Torben, 2013. "Unraveling the Relationship between Presidential Approval and the Economy - A Multi-Dimensional Semi-Parametric Approach," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79836, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lakdawala, Aeimit, 2016. "Changes in Federal Reserve preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 124-143.
- Simon Bilo & Richard Wagner, 2015. "Neutral money: Historical fact or analytical artifact?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 139-150, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:-2026188177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .