Macroprudential Supervision and Monetary Policy in the Post-crisis World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Janet L. Yellen, 2010. "Macroprudential supervision and monetary policy in the post-crisis world," Speech 551, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kim S. So & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001.
"The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1036-1048.
- So, Kim S. & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998. "The Effects Of Housing Prices, Wages, And Commuting Time On Joint Residential And Job Location Choices," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20779, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "The Effect of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 4050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mitch Renkow, 2003. "Employment Growth, Worker Mobility, and Rural Economic Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 503-513.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2017.
"Macroprudential Policy, Countercyclical Bank Capital Buffers, and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Dynamic Provisioning Experiments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(6), pages 2126-2177.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential policy, countercyclical bank capital buffers and credit supply: Evidence from the Spanish dynamic provisioning experiments," Working Paper Research 231, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential policy, countercyclical bank capital buffers and credit supply: Evidence from the Spanish dynamic provisioning experiments," Economics Working Papers 1315, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2013.
- Jiménez, G. & Ongena, S. & Peydro, J.L. & Saurina, J., 2012. "Macroprudential Policy, Countercyclical Bank Capital Buffers and Credit Supply : Evidence from the Spanish Dynamic Provisioning Experiments," Discussion Paper 2012-036, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Steven Ongena & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2012. "Macroprudential Policy, Countercyclical Bank Capital Buffers and Credit Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Dynamic Provisioning Experiments," Working Papers 628, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rubio, Margarita & Carrasco-Gallego, José A., 2016. "The new financial regulation in Basel III and monetary policy: A macroprudential approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 294-305.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2017.
"Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 40-87, January.
- Collard, F. & Dellas, H. & Diba, B. & Loisel, O., 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working papers 413, Banque de France.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working Papers 2012-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Paul Wachtel, 2013. "Is Macro Prudential Regulation Possible?," Working Papers 13-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rubio, Margarita & Carrasco-Gallego, José A., 2016. "Coordinating macroprudential policies within the Euro area: The case of Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 570-582.
- Roger Koppl & Stuart Kauffman & Giuseppe Longo & Teppo felin, 2015. "Economics for a creative world," Post-Print hal-01415131, HAL.
- Lukáš Pfeifer & Zdeněk Pikhart, 2015.
"Vliv měnových podmínek na jednotlivé kategorie cen v České Republice v kontextu měnové a makroobezřetnostní politiky
[The Effect of Monetary Conditions on Individual Categories of Prices in the Cze," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(8), pages 948-966.
- Margarita Rubio & José A. Carrasco-Gallego, 2015. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policy Rules: a Welfare Analysis," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(2), pages 127-152, March.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Gregory, David & Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia & Radia, Amar & Spaltro, Marco, 2014. "The impact of capital requirements on bank lending," Bank of England working papers 486, Bank of England.
- Walid F. Nasrallah & Karim A. Cheaib, 2016. "An equilibrium model of how regulative and normative institutions influence micro-economic and organizational behavior," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 383-411, December.
- Reza Siregar & Lim, C.S. Vincent, 2011.
"Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp79.
- Siregar, Reza & Lim, Vincent C.S., 2011. "Living with Macro-financial Linkages: Policy Perspectives and Challenges for SEACEN Countries," MPRA Paper 28417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altunbaş, Yener & Tommaso, Caterina Di & Thornton, John, 2016. "Do better-capitalized banks lend less? Evidence from European banks," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 246-250.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.