Central Bank Lessons from the Global Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M Buch & Linda S Goldberg, 2017.
"Cross-Border Prudential Policy Spillovers: How Much? How Important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 505-558, March.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda Goldberg, 2016. "Cross-Border Prudential Policy Spillovers: How Much? How Important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," NBER Working Papers 22874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda, 2017. "Cross-border prudential policy spillovers: How much? How important? Evidence from the international banking research network," Discussion Papers 02/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2016. "Cross-border prudential policy spillovers: how much? How important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," Staff Reports 801, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:11:y:2010:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.