Central bank tools and liquidity shortages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruffini, Ivana, 2015. "Central Clearing: Risks and Customer Protections," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 90-100.
- Jing, Zhongbo, 2015. "On the relation between currency and banking crises in developing countries, 1980–2010," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 267-291.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Jess Benhabib & Jianjun Miao & Pengfei Wang, 2016. "Chaotic banking crises and regulations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 393-422, February.
- Robert Eisenbeis, 2010.
"The Financial Crisis: Miss-Diagnosis and Reactionary Responses,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 283-294, September.
- Eisenbeis, Robert A., 2009. "The Financial Crisis: Miss-Diagnosis and Reactionary Responses," Working Papers 10-14, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Etienne B Yehoue, 2009. "Emerging Economy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis of 2007–09 - An Empirical Analysis of the Liquidity Easing Measures," IMF Working Papers 09/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Kahf, Monzer & Hamadi, Cherin, 2014. "An Attempt to Develop Sharīʿah Compliant Liquidity Management Instruments for the Financier of Last Resort: With Reference to Qatar Development Plan," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 109-138.
- Clara Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Freddy Cepeda, 2011.
"Riesgo Sistémico Y Estabilidad Del Sistema De Pagos De Alto Valor En Colombia: Análisis Bajo Topología De Redes Y Simulación De Pagos,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(65), pages 106-175, June.
- Clara Lia Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Orlando Chipatecua, 2010. "Riesgo Sistémico y Estabilidad del Sistema de Pagos de Alto Valor en Colombia: Análisis bajo Topología de Redes y Simulación de Pagos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007669, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Clara Lía Machado & Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento & Freddy Cepeda & Orlando Chipatecua & Jorge cely, 2010. "Riesgo Sistémico y Estabilidad del Sistema de Pagos de Alto Valor en Colombia: Análisis bajo Topología de Redes y Simulación de Pagos," Borradores de Economia 627, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Asani Sarkar, 2009. "Liquidity risk, credit risk, and the federal reserve’s responses to the crisis," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 23(4), pages 335-348, December.
- Jing, Zhongbo & de Haan, Jakob & Jacobs, Jan & Yang, Haizhen, 2015.
"Identifying banking crises using money market pressure: New evidence for a large set of countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-20.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For a Large Set of Countries," DNB Working Papers 397, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For A Large Set of Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-41, CIRANO.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012. "Has the Fed been a failure?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 569-596.
- Paul Wachtel, 2011. "Central Banking for the 21st Century: An American Perspective," Working Papers 11-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking; Central ; Liquidity (Economics) ; Bank liquidity ; Bank reserves ; Systemic risk ; Financial crises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2010:i:aug:p:29-42:n:v.16no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.