Qui poursuit des etudes superieures? L'incidence directe et indirecte des antecedents familiaux sur l'acces aux etudes postsecondaires
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie, 2001. "Early Childhood Education Programs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 213-238, Spring.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002.
"The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post--secondary Schooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 705-734, October.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," NBER Working Papers 9055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan Dynarski, 2002. "The Behavioral and Distributional Implications of Aid for College," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 279-285, May.
- Ruhm, Christopher J, 1997.
"Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 735-776, October.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1995. "Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?," NBER Working Papers 5030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finnie, Ross & Laporte, Christine & Lascelles, Eric, 2004. "Antecedents familiaux et acces aux etudes postsecondaires : que s'est-il passe pendant les annees 1990?," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2004226f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- Frenette, Marc, 2003. "Acces au college et a l'universite : est-ce que la distance importe?," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003201f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Arthur Sweetman & Gordon Dicks, 1999. "Education and Ethnicity in Canada: An Intergenerational Perspective," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(4), pages 668-696.
- Julian R. Betts, 1996. "What Do Students Know about Wages? Evidence from a Survey of Undergraduates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 27-56.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2003. "Revenu familial et participation aux etudes postsecondaires," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003210f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Frenette, Marc, 2002. "Trop loin pour continuer? Distance par rapport a l'etablissement et inscription a l'universite," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2002191f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Newbold, Bruce, 2008. "Les villes et la croissance : croissance du capital humain migratoire et in situ," L'economie canadienne en transition 2008019f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- repec:taf:accted:v:25:y:2016:i:5:p:437-478 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; training and learning; Educational attainment; Equity and inclusion; Families; households and housing; Family history; Household; family and personal income; Income; pensions; spending and wealth; Society and community; Students;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp3f:2005237f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.