Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., 1983. "Nash equilibrium search for the best alternative," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 139-152, June.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1982. "Strategic Search Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002.
"Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2295-2350, November.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00357751, HAL.
- Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2002. "Equilibrium wage dispersion with worker and employer heterogeneity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dc0ckec3fcb, Sciences Po.
- Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2002. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion with Worker and Employer Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Houy, 2012.
"Optimal assignment of durable objects to successive agents,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 13-33, September.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Houy, 2009. "Optimal Assignment of Durable Objects to Successive Agents," Working Papers hal-00435385, HAL.
- Taylor, Curtis R, 1995. "Digging for Golden Carrots: An Analysis of Research Tournaments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 872-890, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1983.
"Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 741-748, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer R., 1982. "Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly," Working Papers 431, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Daughety, Andrew F & Reinganum, Jennifer F, 2000. "On the Economics of Trials: Adversarial Process, Evidence, and Equilibrium Bias," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 365-394, October.
- Guochang Zhang, 1997. "Moral Hazard in Corporate Investment and the Disciplinary Role of Voluntary Capital Rationing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 737-750, June.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1996. " The Capital Budgeting Process: Incentives and Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1139-1174, September.
More about this item
Keywordsadoption; project selection; commitment; Markov perfect equilibrium;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2014-04-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2014-04-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PPM-2014-04-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09n8t8j8cil. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.