Nash equilibrium search for the best alternative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atal, Vidya & Bar, Talia & Gordon, Sidartha, 2016. "Project selection: Commitment and competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 30-48.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013.
"Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-12, Sciences Po.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- King, Stephen P., 1995. "Search with free-riders," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 253-271, March.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Prasad, Kislaya, 1996.
"Learning by observation within the firm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1395-1425, August.
- Dutta, J. & Prasad, K., 1993. "Learning by Observation within the Firm," Papers 187, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Dutta, J. & Prasad, K., 1993. "Learning by Observation Within the Firm," Working Papers 1993_07_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dutta, J. & Prasad, K., 1996. "Learning by observation within the firm," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1268, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DUTTA, Jayasri & PRASAD, Kislaya, 1993. "Learning by Observation within the Firm," CORE Discussion Papers 1993026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Adam, Klaus, 2001. "Learning While Searching for the Best Alternative," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 252-280, November.
- Jun B. Kim & Paulo Albuquerque & Bart J. Bronnenberg, 2010. "Online Demand Under Limited Consumer Search," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 1001-1023, 11-12.
- McCall, John J. & Lippman, Steven A., 1984. "Ecological decision making and optimal stopping rules," Discussion Papers, Series I 189, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:30:y:1983:i:1:p:139-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.