Report NEP-COM-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Transaction-Specific Investments and Organizational Choice: A Coase-to-Coase Theory," Working papers 2014-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and Adverse Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 695, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po publications 2013-12, Sciences Po.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2014. "Trade-in programs in the context of technological innovation with herding," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property,Innovation and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1043, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Naylor, Robin A & Soegaard, Christian, 2014. "The Effects of Entry in Oligopoly with Bargained Wages," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1044, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Baye, Irina & Hasnas, Irina, 2014. "Consumer flexibility, data quality and location choice," DICE Discussion Papers 139, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p529o10r5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Éric Darmon & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Open Source, Dual Licensing and Software Competition," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201405, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Markus Pasche, 2014. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement - the Case of Digital Goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2014. "Switching cost and deposit demand in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2013. "Market structure in the banking sector: Evidence from a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Duso, Tomaso & Herr, Annika & Suppliet, Moritz, 2014. "The welfare impact of parallel imports: A structural approach applied to the German market for oral anti-diabetics," DICE Discussion Papers 137, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2014. "Price and Quality Competition in Spatial Markets. The Case of Camping Sites," WIFO Working Papers 466, WIFO.
- Evgeny A. Antipov, 2014. "The Determinants Of Online Merchant’s Price Premium: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lubica Hikkerova, 2014. "Loyalty Programs : a study case in the Hospitality Industry," Working Papers 2014-194, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.