Report NEP-PPM-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po publications 2013-08, Sciences Po.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po publications 2013-12, Sciences Po.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michi Nishihara, 2014. "Valuation of sequential R&D investment under technological, market, and rival preemption uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Verhoest, Koen & Petersen, Ole Helby & Scherrer, Walter & Murwantara Soecipto, Raden, 2014. "Policy commitment, legal and regulatory framework, and institutional support for PPP in international comparison: Indexing countries’ readiness for taking up PPP," Working Papers in Economics 2014-3, University of Salzburg.
- Fortmannm Lea & Salas, Paula Cordero & Sohngen, Brent & Roe, Brian, 2014. "Incentive contracts for environmental services and their potential in REDD," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6829, The World Bank.
- Burger, Ronelle & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Owens, Trudy, 2014. "Why Pay NGOs to Involve the Community?," IZA Discussion Papers 8051, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).