Policy commitment, legal and regulatory framework, and institutional support for PPP in international comparison: Indexing countries’ readiness for taking up PPP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oberhofer, Harald & Philippovich, Tassilo & Winner, Hannes, 2010.
"Distance matters in away games: Evidence from the German football league,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 200-211, April.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Philippovich, Tassilo & Winner, Hannes, 2009. "Distance matters in away games: Evidence from the German Football League," Working Papers in Economics 2009-1, University of Salzburg.
- Leiter, Andrea & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 119-128.
- Leiter, Andrea M. & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Evaluating human life using court decisions on damages for pain and suffering," Working Papers in Economics 2010-11, University of Salzburg.
- Ronald W. McQuaid & Walter Scherrer, 2010. "Changing reasons for public--private partnerships (PPPs)," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 27-34, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-private partnerships; -comparative index; country rankings; institutional framework; COST Action TU1001.;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PPM-2014-04-11 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sbgwpe:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jörg Paetzold). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwsbgat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.