Moral Hazard in Corporate Investment and the Disciplinary Role of Voluntary Capital Rationing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atal, Vidya & Bar, Talia & Gordon, Sidartha, 2016. "Project selection: Commitment and competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 30-48.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Cai, Hongbin & Luo, Jiang, 2001. "Capital budgeting and compensation with asymmetric information and moral hazard," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 311-344, September.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2014.
"Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 227-255, August.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Working Papers hal-00972867, HAL.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po publications 2013-08, Sciences Po.
- Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Optimal Project Selection Mechanisms," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-08, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Roper, Andrew H. & Ruckes, Martin E., 2012. "Intertemporal capital budgeting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2543-2551.
- Yang Dong & Kefeng Xu & Yi Xu & Xiang Wan, 2013. "Quality Assurance Contracts in a Multi-Level Supply Chain," Working Papers 0206mss, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Les Coleman & Krishnan Maheswaran & Sean Pinder, 2010. "Narratives in managers’ corporate finance decisions," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(3), pages 605-633, September.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Cai, Hongbin & Luo, Jiang, 2002. "Capital Budgeting in Multi-Division Firms: Information, Agency, and Incentives," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0779b20v, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Kim, Doyoung, 2006. "Capital budgeting for new projects: On the role of auditing in information acquisition," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 257-270, September.
- Arya kumar srustidhar Chand & Amit R k, 2015. "Capital rationing under perfect information," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 878-884.
- Brian Kulik & Michael O’Fallon & Manjula Salimath, 2008. "Do Competitive Environments Lead to the Rise and Spread of Unethical Behavior? Parallels from Enron," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 703-723, December.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013.
"Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-12, Sciences Po.
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2013. "Search, Project Adoption and the Fear of Commitment," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Brüggen, Alexander & Luft, Joan, 2011. "Capital rationing, competition, and misrepresentation in budget forecasts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 399-411.
- Yan Dong & Kefeng Xu & Yi Xu & Xiang Wan, 2016. "Quality Management in Multi-Level Supply Chains with Outsourced Manufacturing," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 25(2), pages 290-305, February.
More about this item
Keywordscapital rationing; principal-agent; high hurdle rate; NPV; renegotiation-proof;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:6:p:737-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.