Mortgage arrears in Europe: The impact of monetary and macroprudential policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Midrigan, Virgiliu & Philippon, Thomas, 2011.
"Household Leverage and the Recession,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Midrigan, Virgiliu & Philippon, Thomas, 2016. "Household Leverage and the Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Callum Jones & Virgiliu Midrigan & Thomas Philippon, 2011. "Household Leverage and the Recession," NBER Working Papers 16965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Philippon & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2013. "Household Leverage and the Recession," 2013 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Philippon & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2011. "Household Leverage and the Recession," 2011 Meeting Papers 261, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David ARISTEI & Manuela Gallo, 2012. "The Drivers of Household Over-Indebtedness and Delinquency on Mortgage Loans: Evidence from Italian Microdata," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 105/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2011.
"Personal bankcuptcy law, wealth and entrepreneurship - Theory and evidence from the introduction of a 'fresh start',"
2011/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," IZA Discussion Papers 5459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1100, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 358, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014.
"Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area,"
MEA discussion paper series
201406, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," Staff Working Papers 14-1, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," BCL working papers 84, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2014. "Household risk management and actual mortgage choice in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1631, European Central Bank.
- Ramon Gomez-Salvador & Adriana Lojschova & Thomas Westermann, 2011.
"Household Sector Borrowing in the Euro Area: A Micro Data Persective,"
BCL working papers
58, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Adalid, Ramón & Lojschová, Adriana & Westermann, Thomas, 2011. "Household sector borrowing in the euro area - a micro data perspective," Occasional Paper Series 125, European Central Bank.
- repec:mea:meawpa:14283 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Del Prete & Cristina Demma & Paola Rossi, 2017. "From few to many: product differentiation in the Italian mortgage market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 383, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:39-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Stanga & Razvan Vlahu & Jakob de Haan, 2017. "Mortgage arrears, regulation and institutions: Cross-country evidence," DNB Working Papers 580, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsArrears; negative equity; monetary policy; loan-to-value ratios;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-07-04 (Banking)
- NEP-EUR-2015-07-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2015-07-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-07-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-07-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2015-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.