Need Singapore Fear Floating? A DSGE-VAR Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael B. Devereux, 2003. "A Tale of Two Currencies: the Asian Crisis and the Exchange Rate Regimes of Hong Kong and Singapore," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 38-54, February.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2004. "A VAR Analysis of Singapore’s Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Working Papers 19-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sungbae An & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Oil Shocks in a DSGE Model for the Korean Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 295-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2004. "Priors from General Equilibrium Models for VARS," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 643-673, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berganza, Juan Carlos & Broto, Carmen, 2012.
"Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 428-444.
- Berganza, Juan Carlos & Broto, Carmen, 2011. "Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Carmen Broto, 2011. "Flexible inflation targets, forex interventions and exchange rate volatility in emerging countries," Working Papers 1105, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai-Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011.
"Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia,"
DP-2011-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai–Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1105, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-09-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2011-09-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2011-09-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-09-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:29-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .