Report NEP-MON-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Qianying, 2011. "Exchange rate dynamics, expectations, and monetary policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,18, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Paul D. McNelis, 2010. "Need Singapore Fear Floating? A DSGE-VAR Approach," Working Papers 29-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:cpr:ceprdp:8547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Non-traditional Monetary Policy Measures: The Case of the Bank of Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-252, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hilberg, Björn & Hollmayr, Josef, 2011. "Asset prices, collateral and unconventional monetary policy in a DSGE model," Working Paper Series 1373, European Central Bank.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassola, Nuno & Hortacsu, Ali & Kastl, Jakub, 2011. "The 2007 subprime market crisis through the lens of European Central Bank auctions for short-term funds," Working Paper Series 1374, European Central Bank.
- Romuald Morhs, 2010. "Monetary Policy Transmission and Macroeconomic Dynamics in Luxembourg: Results from a VAR Analysis," BCL working papers 49, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Morten L. Bech & Carl T. Bergstrom & Rod Garratt & Martin Rosvall, 2011. "Mapping change in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 507, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Olivier Armantier & Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Basit Zafar, 2011. "Inflation expectations and behavior: Do survey respondents act on their beliefs?," Staff Reports 509, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Bin, 2011. "Is It Desirable for Asian Economies to Hold More Asian Assets in Their Foreign Exchange Reserves?—The People’s Republic of China’s Answer," ADBI Working Papers 306, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi Ferretti, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Crises, rescues, and policy transmission through international banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.