Innovation in the Canadian Service Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Sherbrooke, Québec, J1K 2R1|
Phone: (819) 821-7233
Fax: (819) 821-6930
Web page: http://www.gredi.org/home/documents-de-travail
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baldwin,John R. & Hanel,Petr, 2003.
"Innovation and Knowledge Creation in an Open Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521810869, December.
- Baldwin,John R. & Hanel,Petr, 2007. "Innovation and Knowledge Creation in an Open Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521037136, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 2003.
"Why is Productivity Growing Faster?,"
NBER Working Papers
9530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 1999.
"Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 218-232, August.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 1999. "Services and the search for relevant innovation indicators: a review of national and international surveys," Post-Print halshs-01133132, HAL.
- Baldwin, John R. & Diverty, Brent, 1995. "Advanced Technology Use in Canadian Manufacturing Establishments," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995085e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jankowski, John E, 2001. "Measurement and Growth of R&D Within the Service Economy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 323-36, October.
- Gault, F.D., 1997. "Research and Development in a Service Economy," Papers 12, Statistique Canada, Sciences et technologie-.
- Georg Licht & Dietmar Moch, 1999.
"Innovationa and information technology in services,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 363-383, April.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2003. "Why is Productivity Growing Faster?," Scholarly Articles 2794834, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Powers, 2000. "Introduction," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 3-4, 01.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997.
"Innovation in services,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:04-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.