Fiscal policy in the EU in the crisis: a model-based approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Veld, Jan in 't, 2009. "QUEST III: An estimated open-economy DSGE model of the euro area with fiscal and monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 222-233, January.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Notarpietro, Alessandro, 2008. "Monetary policy and housing prices in an estimated DSGE for the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 972, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014.
"(When) Does Austerity Work? On the Conditional Link between Fiscal Austerity and Debt Sustainability,"
Cyprus Economic Policy Review,
University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 8(1), pages 71-92, June.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2014. "(When) does austerity work? On the conditional link between fiscal austerity and debt sustainability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Multiplier; Collateral Constraint; DSGE modelling;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .