Report NEP-TRA-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav, 2011. "Labor Market Adjustment: Is Russia Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 5588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Russell Pittman, 2011. "Blame the Switchman? Russian Railways Restructuring After Ten Years," EAG Discussions Papers 201103, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2011. "Determinants of Protests: Longitudinal Evidence from Ukraine's Orange Revolution," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1115, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "The Poverty Reduction Capacity of Private and Public Transfers in Transition," Working Papers 2010-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Boeckh, Katrin & Hainz, Christa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "The Empire Is Dead, Long Live the Empire! Long-Run Persistence of Trust and Corruption in the Bureaucracy," IZA Discussion Papers 5584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Meriküll & Priit Vahter, 2011. "Gross Profit Taxation Versus Distributed Profit Taxation And Firm Performance: Effects Of Estonia’S Corporate Income Tax Reform," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 81, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Yu Sheng & Chunlai Chen & Christopher Findlay, 2011. "Impact of FDI on Domestic Firms' Exports in China," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Junjun Hou, 2011. "The Role of MNCs in China's Standardization," Economics Study Area Working Papers 114, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2011. "Is China climbing up the quality ladder? Estimating cross country differences in product quality using Eurostat's COMEXT trade database," Working Paper Series 1310, European Central Bank.
- Kumiko Okazaki & Masazumi Hattori & Wataru Takahashi, 2011. "The Challenges Confronting the Banking System Reform in China: An Analysis in Light of Japan's Experience of Financial Liberalization," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Leckie, Stuart H., 2011. "Civil Service and Military Service Pensions In China," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 505, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: a partial transmission input-output analysis," Economics Study Area Working Papers 115, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates, and the People’s Republic of China’s Bilateral Trade Balances," ADBI Working Papers 270, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Xiaoli Chen & Yin-Wong Cheung, 2011. "Renminbi Going Global," Working Papers 082011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Liu Li & Li Bin, 2010. "Environmental Cost Analysis of the Relocation of Pollution-intensive Industries Case Study: Transfer of Ceramics Industry from Foshan to Qingyuan, Guangdong Province," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2010.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Heterogeneous Credit Impacts of Healthcare Spending of the Poor in Peri-urban Areas, Vietnam: Quantile Treatment Effects Estimation," Working Papers in Economics 11/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Snudden & Vladimir Klyuev, 2011. "Effects of Fiscal Consolidation in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 11/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Pavel Gertler, 2010. "The wage curve: A panel data view of labour market segments," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2010, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- István P. Székely & Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2011. "Fiscal policy in the EU in the crisis: a model-based approach," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 423, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Matić, Branko & Papac, Nikola, 2010.
"Osobine sustava korporativnog upravljanja u bankama u Bosni i Hercegovini
[Characteristic of the Corporate Bank Governance System in Bosnia and Herzegovina]," MPRA Paper 29757, University Library of Munich, Germany.