Processing Trade, Exchange Rates, and the People’s Republic of China’s Bilateral Trade Balances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2014. "How FDI influences the triangular trade pattern among China, East Asia and the U.S.? A CGE analysis of the sector of Electronics in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 77-88.
- Reza Y. Siregar & C.S. Lim, Vincent, 2011. "Real Sector Propagation of the Recent Global Financial Crisis: An Integrative Report," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp83, April.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:11-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprocessing trade; east asia trade; bilateral trade balances; prc processing trade; yuan appreciation;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .