China'S Exchange Rate Policy And Asian Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alicia García-Herrero & Tuuli Koivu, 2009. "China's exchange rate policy and Asian trade," BIS Working Papers 282, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Tuuli Koivu, 2009. "China: Exchange Rate Policy and Asian Trade," Working Papers 0916, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anuradha Dayal-Gulati & Valerie Cerra, 1999. "China's Trade Flows; Changing Price Sensitivies and the Reform Process," IMF Working Papers 99/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Jaewoo Lee & Sarma Jayanthi, 2006. "New Rates from New Weights," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 1-4.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2011.
"The Effect Of Exchange Rate Changes On Trade In East Asia,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 85-102.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2006. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Discussion papers 06009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 263, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23274, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23274, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23274, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005.
"Policy coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 275-306, December.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005. "Policy Coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-101, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koichiro Kamada & Izumi Takagawa, 2005. "Policy Coordination in East Asia and across the Pacific," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 05-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Mico Loretan, 1991. "Estimating Long-run Economic Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-436.
- Cerra, Valerie & Saxena, Sweta Chaman, 2003. "How responsive is Chinese export supply to market signals?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 350-370.
- Jaime R. Marquez & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Exchange-rate effects on China's trade: an interim report," Working Paper Series 2006-41, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Trade Linkages and Exchange Rates in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 2003-21, CEPII research center.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Voon & Li Guangzhong & Jimmy Ran, 2006. "Does China really lose from RMB revaluation? Evidence from some export industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1715-1723.
- Peter Hooper & Karen H. Johnson & Jaime R. Marquez, 1998. "Trade elasticities for G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 609, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jaime R. Marquez & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Exchange-rate effects on China's trade: an interim report," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Schnabl & Kristina Spantig, 2016. "(De)Stabilizing Exchange Rate Strategies In East Asian Monetary And Economic Integration," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-24, June.
- Zhang, Chenying, 2010. "Sterilization in China: Effectiveness and Cost," Working Papers 10-29, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- repec:fdi:wpaper:1785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing, Yuqing, 2012.
"Processing trade, exchange rates and China's bilateral trade balances,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 540-547.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates and China’s bilateral Trade Balances," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nishimura, Yusaku & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility deter Japan-China trade? Evidence from pre- and post-exchange rate reform in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 90-101.
- repec:fdi:wpaper:1786 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tong, Hui, 2015. "Effects of renminbi appreciation on foreign firms: The role of processing exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 146-157.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Zeidan, Rodrigo, 2016. "A dead-end tunnel or the light at the end of it: The role of BRICs in European exports," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 237-248.
- Mohammadi, Hassan & Yue, Kan, 2012. "On Trade Balance and Exchange Rates: Further Evidence from China’s Bilateral Trade - La bilancia commerciale e i tassi di cambio: ulteriori evidenze dalle bilance commerciali bilaterali cinesi," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 65(4), pages 581-604.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Korhonen, Iikka, 2012. "The rise of China and its implications for emerging markets : Evidence from a GVAR model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Li, Hongbin & Ma, Hong & Xu, Yuan, 2015. "How do exchange rate movements affect Chinese exports? — A firm-level investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-161.
- Ryan, John, 2009. "China and the Reserve Currency Question," MPRA Paper 18218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Trade; Exports; Real Exchange Rate;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2008-4tc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.