Blame the Switchman? Russian Railways Restructuring After Ten Years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Søreide, Tina, 2017.
"An economic analysis of debarment,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 36-49.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Søreide, Tina, 2015. "An Economic Analysis of Debarment," Discussion Papers 2015/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Soreide, Tina, 2015. "An Economic Analysis of Debarment," TSE Working Papers 15-599, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsfreight railways; restructuring; competition; Russian Federation; vertical separation; third party access; horizontal separation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-04-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2011-04-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:doj:eagpap:201103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tung Vu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/atrgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .