Report NEP-REG-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thilo Pausch & Peter Welzel, 2011. "Regulation, Credit Risk Transfer, and Bank Lending," Discussion Paper Series 316, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina, 2011. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment," Working Papers wp2011_1102, CEMFI, revised Jun 2011.
- Mohan, Rakesh, 2011. "Emerging Contours of Financial Regulation: Challenges and Dynamics," ADBI Working Papers 271, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J.R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Environmental Outsourcing," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Angelini, P. & Clerc, L. & Cúrdia, V. & Gambacorta, L. & Gerali, A. & Locarno, A. & Motto, R. & Roeger, W. & Van den Heuvel, S. & Vlcek, J., 2011. "BASEL III: Long-term impact on economic performance and fluctuations," Working papers 323, Banque de France.
- Fabio Manenti & Antonio Sciala', 2010. "Access Regulation, Entry and the Investment Ladder in Telecommunications," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0120, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 87/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Benjamin Pakula & Georg Götz, 2011. "Organisational Structures in Network Industries – An Application to the Railway Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201109, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carney, Richard W., 2011. "Financial Regulatory Harmonization in East Asia: Balancing Domestic and International Pressures for Corporate Governance Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 269, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Manmohan Singh, 2011. "Making OTC Derivatives Safeâ€”A Fresh Look," IMF Working Papers 11/66, .
- Russell Pittman, 2011. "Blame the Switchman? Russian Railways Restructuring After Ten Years," EAG Discussions Papers 201103, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- William Gillespie & Oliver M. Richard, 2011. "Antitrust Immunity and International Airline Alliances," EAG Discussions Papers 201101, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "Regulating Environmental Externalities through Public Firms: A Differential Game," Working Papers wp738, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kumiko Okazaki & Masazumi Hattori & Wataru Takahashi, 2011. "The Challenges Confronting the Banking System Reform in China: An Analysis in Light of Japan's Experience of Financial Liberalization," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Eric Wong & Tom Fong & Ka-fai Li & Henry Choi, 2011. "Loan-to-Value Ratio as a Macro-Prudential Tool - Hong Kong's Experience and Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 1101, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.