Loan-to-Value Ratio as a Macro-Prudential Tool - Hong Kong's Experience and Cross-Country Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael, 2013.
"Housing prices and the business cycle: An empirical application to Hong Kong,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 62-76.
- Michael Funke & Michael Paetz, 2011. "Housing Prices and the Business Cycle: An Empirical Application to Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21112b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:153-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hallissey, Niamh & Kelly, Robert & O'Malley, Terry, 2014. "Macro-prudential Tools and Credit Risk of Property Lending at Irish banks," Economic Letters 10/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Sebastiaan Pool, 2018. "Mortgage debt and shadow banks," DNB Working Papers 588, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Shim, Ilhyock, 2016.
"Can non-interest rate policies stabilize housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-44.
- Kenneth N Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can non-interest rate policies stabilise housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies," BIS Working Papers 433, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can Non-Interest Rate Policies Stabilize Housing Markets? Evidence from a Panel of 57 Economies," NBER Working Papers 19723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O’Toole, Conor, 2018.
"Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 153-167.
- Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2015. "Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2017. "Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices," ESRB Working Paper Series 36, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Otaviano Canuto & Swati R. Ghosh, 2013.
"Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 16202, December.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Ghosh, Swati, 2013. "Dealing with the Challenges of Macro Financial Linkages in Emerging Markets," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 129, pages 1-8, November.
- Hallissey, Niamh, 2015. "Mortgage insurance in an Irish context," Economic Letters 05/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2018.
"What Do We Know About the Effects of Macroprudential Policy?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 85(340), pages 735-770, October.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:92-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:37:y:2018:i:c:p:112-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clh:resear:v:8:y:2015:i:34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; macroprudential policy; loan-to-value ratio; Hong Kong;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-04-02 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2011-04-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-04-02 (Risk Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.