Report NEP-RMG-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Farooq Malik & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Management of Precious Metals," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Dynamic Multiscale Hedging using Wavelet Decomposition," Papers 1103.4943, arXiv.org.
- Thilo Pausch & Peter Welzel, 2011. "Regulation, Credit Risk Transfer, and Bank Lending," Discussion Paper Series 316, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina, 2011. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment," Working Papers wp2011_1102, CEMFI, revised Jun 2011.
- Bertram, Philip & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Stahl, Gerhard, 2011. "About the Impact of Model Risk on Capital Reserves: A Quantitative Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-469, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Angelini, P. & Clerc, L. & Cúrdia, V. & Gambacorta, L. & Gerali, A. & Locarno, A. & Motto, R. & Roeger, W. & Van den Heuvel, S. & Vlcek, J., 2011. "BASEL III: Long-term impact on economic performance and fluctuations," Working papers 323, Banque de France.
- Nawazish Mirza & Herve Alexandre, 2010. "Size Value and Asset Quality Premium in European Banking Stocks," Working Papers halshs-00578921, HAL.
- Eric Wong & Tom Fong & Ka-fai Li & Henry Choi, 2011. "Loan-to-Value Ratio as a Macro-Prudential Tool - Hong Kong's Experience and Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 1101, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Diana Bonfim & Daniel Dias & Christine Richmond, 2011. "What Happens After Default? Stylized Facts on Access to Credit," Working Papers w201101, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Nick Bush & Ben M. Hambly & Helen Haworth & Lei Jin & Christoph Reisinger, 2011. "Stochastic evolution equations in portfolio credit modelling with applications to exotic credit products," Papers 1103.4947, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres' & Hipolit Torro, 2010. "Model Based Monte Carlo Pricing of Energy and Temperature Quanto Options," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0123, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".