Report NEP-HIS-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Surico, Paolo, 2011. "A Century of Inflation Forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoichi Matsumoto, 2011. "Komatsu's business model through the product lifecycle," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Christoph Gorgas, 2011. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in Switzerland over the 20th Century," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2011. "Agglomeration or Selection? The Case of the Japanese Silk-Reeling Clusters, 1908-1915," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Boeckh, Katrin & Hainz, Christa & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "The Empire Is Dead, Long Live the Empire! Long-Run Persistence of Trust and Corruption in the Bureaucracy," IZA Discussion Papers 5584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 2011. "Crecimiento, mestizaje y presión fiscal en el virreinato de la Nueva Granada, 1761-1800," CUADERNOS DE HISTORIA ECONÓMICA Y EMPRESARIAL 008201, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Russell Pittman, 2011. "Blame the Switchman? Russian Railways Restructuring After Ten Years," EAG Discussions Papers 201103, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Lefter, Alexandru & Sand, Benjamin M., 2011. "Job Polarization in the U.S.: A Reassessment of the Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.