Financial market heterogeneity: Implications for the EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Pau Rabanal, 2010. "The drivers of housing cycles in Spain," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 101-130, March.
- Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Hercowitz, Zvi, 2009.
"Welfare implications of the transition to high household debt,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Zvi Hercowitz, 2006. "Welfare implications of the transition to high household debt," Working Paper Series WP-06-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Pau Rabanal, 2011.
"The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 225-274, March.
- Pau Rabanal & Oriol Aspachs-Bracons, 2011. "The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 11/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2014.
"Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(5), pages 549-595, September.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2010. "Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 3235, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2013. "Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," Munich Reprints in Economics 19365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Notarpietro, Alessandro, 2008. "Monetary policy and housing prices in an estimated DSGE for the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 972, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Drudi & Petra Köhler-Ulbrich & Marco Protopapa & Jiri Slacalek & Christoffer Kok Sørensen & Guido Wolswijk & Ramón Gómez Salvador & Ruth Magono & Nico Valckx & Elmar Stöss & Gerbert Hebbink , 2009. "Housing Finance in the Euro Area," Occasional Paper Series 101, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordshousing; LTV ratio; monetary union; cross-country heterogeneity;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2012-11-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .