Financial market heterogeneity: Implications for the EMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Pau Rabanal, 2011.
"The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 225-274, March.
- Pau Rabanal & Oriol Aspachs-Bracons, 2011. "The Effects of Housing Prices and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 11/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Pau Rabanal, 2010. "The drivers of housing cycles in Spain," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 101-130, March.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Notarpietro, Alessandro, 2008. "Monetary policy and housing prices in an estimated DSGE for the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 972, European Central Bank.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2014.
"Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(5), pages 549-595, September.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2010. "Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 3235, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2013. "Financial Frictions and Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," Munich Reprints in Economics 19365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Hercowitz, Zvi, 2009.
"Welfare implications of the transition to high household debt,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Zvi Hercowitz, 2006. "Welfare implications of the transition to high household debt," Working Paper Series WP-06-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Francesco Drudi & Petra Köhler-Ulbrich & Marco Protopapa & Jiri Slacalek & Christoffer Kok Sørensen & Guido Wolswijk & Ramón Gómez Salvador & Ruth Magono & Nico Valckx & Elmar Stöss & Gerbert Hebbink , 2009. "Housing Finance in the Euro Area," Occasional Paper Series 101, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordshousing; LTV ratio; monetary union; cross-country heterogeneity;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2012-11-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.