Report NEP-MAC-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rossana MEROLA, 2012. "Monetary policy and fiscal stimulus with the zero lower bound and financial frictions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Corrado, L. & Holly, S. & Raissi, M., 2012. "Persistent Habits, optimal Monetary Policy Inertia and Interest Rate Smoothing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1247, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Charles L. Evans & Jonas D. M. Fisher & Alejandro Justiniano, 2012. "Macroeconomic effects of Federal Reserve forward guidance," Working Paper Series WP-2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary policy in transition : Essays on monetary policy transmission mechanism in China," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_046, September.
- Koop, Gary & Onorante, Luca, 2012. "Estimating Phillips curves in turbulent times using the ECB's survey of professional forecasters," Working Paper Series 1422, European Central Bank.
- Sala, Luca & Söderström, Ulf & Trigari, Antonella, 2012. "Structural and Cyclical Forces in the Labor Market During the Great Recession: Cross-Country Evidence," Working Paper Series 264, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Gaël Giraud & Antonin Pottier, 2012. "Debt-Deflation versus the Liquidity Trap: The Dilemma of Nonconventional Monetary Policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2012. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2012-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2012. "Real effects of money growth and optimal rate of inflation in a cash-in-advance economy with labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 42291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allard, Julien & Catenaro, Marco & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Wolswijk, Guido, 2012. "Central bank communication on fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 1477, European Central Bank.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "Euler equations and money market interest rates: The role of monetary and risk premium shocks," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 89, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- James M. Nason & Ellis W. Tallman, 2012. "Business cycles and financial crises: the roles of credit supply and demand shocks," Working Paper 1221, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Koray Alper & A. Hakan Kara & Mehmet Yorukoglu, 2012.
"Reserve Option Mechanism
[Rezerv Opsiyonu Mekanizmasi]," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Steven Lugauer, 2012. "The Supply of Skills in the Labor Force and Aggregate Output Volatility," Working Papers 005, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012. "Self-fulfilling credit cycles," Working Papers 2012-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roger Farmer, 2012. "The Stock Market Crash of 2008 Caused the Great Recession," 2012 Meeting Papers 145, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Silva, José I. & López-Villavicencio, Antonia, 2012. "Labor disruption costs and real wages cyclicality," MPRA Paper 42366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pichler, Paul & Pereira, Joana & Ortigueira, Salvador, 2012. "Markov-perfect optimal fiscal policy : the case of unbalanced budgets," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1230, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Lo Duca, Marco & Straub, Roland, 2012. "A global monetary tsunami? On the spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Vavra & David Berger, 2012. "Consumption Dynamics During the Great Recession," 2012 Meeting Papers 109, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "Financial market heterogeneity: Implications for the EMU," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 90, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannoni, Marc & Patterson, Christina, 2012. "The forward guidance puzzle," Staff Reports 574, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Coenen, Günter & Straub, Roland & Trabandt, Mathias, 2012. "Gauging the effects of fiscal stimulus packages in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1483, European Central Bank.
- Bernardo Patta Schettini & Raphael Rocha Gouvea & Adolfo Sachsida, 2012. "Inflação, Desemprego e Choques Cambiais: Estimativas Var Para a Economia Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1694, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jonathan A. Parker, 2012. "LEADS on Macroeconomic Risks to and from the Household Sector," NBER Working Papers 18510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2012. "Man-bites-dog business cycles," 2012 Meeting Papers 127, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Halberstadt, Arne & Stapf, Jelena, 2012. "An affine multifactor model with macro factors for the German term structure: Changing results during the recent crises," Discussion Papers 25/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nicholas Crafts & Terence C. Mills, 2012. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," Working Papers 0031, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Turrini, Alessandro, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation in Reformed and Unreformed Labour Markets: A Look at EU Countries," IZA Policy Papers 47, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barthélemy, J. & Marx, M., 2012. "Generalizing the Taylor Principle: New Comment," Working papers 403, Banque de France.
- Eric R. Sims, 2012. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data," Working Papers 014, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Mário Jorge Mendonça & Adolfo Sachsida, 2012. "Inflação Versus Desemprego: Novas Evidências Para o Brasil," Discussion Papers 1763, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Leading indicators of crisis incidence: evidence from developed countries," Working Paper Series 1486, European Central Bank.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012.
"Estado y política pública en Colombia
[State and Public Policy in Colombia]," MPRA Paper 42380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China," Working Papers 007, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2012. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Homeownership," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-09, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolina Arteaga & Carlos Huertas Campos & Sergio Olarte Armenta, 2012. "Índice de Desbalance Macroeconómico," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010077, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2012. "Challenges in Identifying and Measuring Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 18505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhiguo He & Asaf Manela, 2012. "Information Acquisition in Rumor Based Bank Runs," NBER Working Papers 18513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Robays, Ine, 2012. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and the impact of oil shocks," Working Paper Series 1479, European Central Bank.
- Erhan Artuç & John McLaren, 2012. "Trade Policy and Wage Inequality: A Structural Analysis with Occupational and Sectoral Mobility," NBER Working Papers 18503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.