Estado y política pública en Colombia
[State and Public Policy in Colombia]
Our hypothesis: during the twentieth century governments used state emergency measures to overcome its economic crisis. Such measures did better on the revenue in fiscal expenditures, thereby caused severe imbalances of public policy. It holds that in Colombia there has been no welfare state (welfare state) but a state which relates reductionist proposals "minimum state" in the terms used by Robert Nozick.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2008.
"Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 672-683, April.
- Alessandra Casarico & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 38, Royal Economic Society.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2003. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 3773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2005.
"Estado mínimo, agencias de protección y control territorial
[Minimum State, control agencies and Territorial protection]," MPRA Paper 20172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2010.
- Homero Cuevas, 1998. "Proceso político y bienestar social," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, volume 1, number 39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.