Estado y política pública en Colombia
[State and Public Policy in Colombia]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homero Cuevas, 1998. "Proceso político y bienestar social," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, volume 1, number 39, November.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2008.
"Capital-skill complementarity and the redistributive effects of Social Security Reform,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 672-683, April.
- Alessandra Casarico & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Carlo Devillanova, 2003. "Capital-skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 38, Royal Economic Society.
- Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo, 2003. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Social Security Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 3773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2005.
"Estado mínimo, agencias de protección y control territorial
[Minimum State, control agencies and Territorial protection]," MPRA Paper 20172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsColombia; Economy; Tax_Power; Economic_crisis; Welfare_state;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.