Housing Finance in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:2:p:133-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015.
"Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Preugschat, Edgar & Kaas, Leo & Kocharkov, Georgi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113026, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 5498, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doyle, Nicola, 2009. "Housing Finance Developments in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 75-88, October.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "Financial market heterogeneity: Implications for the EMU," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 90, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbank competition; bank funding; bankruptcy; banks; cost of funding (of banks); cost of housing loans; debt service; ECB monetary policy; foreclosure; household debt; household survey; housing finance; insolvency; loan maturity; loan-to-value ratio; monetary policy transmission; mortgage; mortgage covered bond; mortgage equity withdrawal; mortgage interest rate spread; redemption scheme; rental market; retail deposits; securitisation; taxation; US housing market crisis.;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-04-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-04-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20090101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.