Housing Finance in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:2:p:133-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015.
"Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5498, CESifo Group Munich.
- Preugschat, Edgar & Kaas, Leo & Kocharkov, Georgi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113026, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2015. "Wealth Inequality and Homeownership in Europe," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Doyle, Nicola, 2009. "Housing Finance Developments in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 75-88, October.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2012. "Financial market heterogeneity: Implications for the EMU," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 90, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbank competition; bank funding; bankruptcy; banks; cost of funding (of banks); cost of housing loans; debt service; ECB monetary policy; foreclosure; household debt; household survey; housing finance; insolvency; loan maturity; loan-to-value ratio; monetary policy transmission; mortgage; mortgage covered bond; mortgage equity withdrawal; mortgage interest rate spread; redemption scheme; rental market; retail deposits; securitisation; taxation; US housing market crisis.;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-04-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-04-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2009-04-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20090101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .