Importing After Exporting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Defever, Fabrice & Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2015. "Spatial exporters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 145-156.
- Pol Antràs & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintelnot, 2017.
"The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from US Firms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(9), pages 2514-2564, September.
- Pol Antràs & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintelnot, 2014. "The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Firms," NBER Working Papers 20772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antràs & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintelnot, 2017. "The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Firms," Working Paper 154856, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Antràs, Pol & Fort, Teresa C & Tintelnot, Felix, 2014. "The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa Fort & Felix Tintelnot & Pol Antras, 2014. "The Margins of Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Firms," 2014 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pol Antras & Teresa C. Fort & Felix Tintlenot, 2014. "The Margins Of Global Sourcing: Theory And Evidence From U.S. Firms," Working Papers 14-47, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
Keywordsimporting; exporting; trading costs; learning;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.