Ezequiel Garcia Lembergman
|Last Name:||Garcia Lembergman|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
549 Evans Hall # 3880, Berkeley, CA 94720-3880
RePEc:edi:debrkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Facundo Albornoz & Ezequiel García Lembergman, 2015. "Importing After Exporting," Working Papers 122, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2015.
- Martín Rossi & Ezequiel García Lembergman & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015. "The Impact of Restrictions to Export on Production: A synthetic controls approach," Working Papers 124, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2015.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Facundo Albornoz & Ezequiel García Lembergman, 2015.
"Importing After Exporting,"
122, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2015.
- Joaquin Blaum, 2018. "Global Firms in Large Devaluations," 2018 Meeting Papers 593, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martín Rossi & Ezequiel García Lembergman & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015.
"The Impact of Restrictions to Export on Production: A synthetic controls approach,"
124, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2015.
- Burgoa Terceros, Rodrigo & Herrera Jiménez, Alejandro, 2017. "Análisis de control sintético al impacto doméstico de la restricción a la exportación de carne en Bolivia," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 27, pages 77-100, May.
- Castillo, Victoria & Figal Garone, Lucas & Maffioli, Alessandro & Salazar, Lina, 2017. "The causal effects of regional industrial policies on employment: A synthetic control approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 25-41.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ezequiel Garcia Lembergman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.