The Proximity Effect: The Role of Interitem Distance on Reverse-Item Bias
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Gielens, Katrijn, 2003. " Consumer and Market Drivers of the Trial Probability of New Consumer Packaged Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 368-384, December.
- Wong, Nancy & Rindfleisch, Aric & Burroughs, James E, 2003. " Do Reverse-Worded Items Confound Measures in Cross-Cultural Consumer Research? The Case of the Material Values Scale," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 72-91, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:8:1053-1055_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2016. "Profiling Private-Label Avoiders," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martijn G. de Jong & Donald R. Lehmann & Oded Netzer, 2012. "State-Dependence Effects in Surveys," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 838-854, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .