Testing the Hypothesis of a Unit Root for Independent Panels
[Тестирование Гипотезы О Наличии Единичного Корня Для Независимых Панелей]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harmon, Oskar R., 1988. "The income elasticity of demand for single-family owner-occupied housing: An empirical reconciliation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 173-185, September.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:13:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1732-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Cavallo & Cedric Tille, 2006.
"Could capital gains smooth a current account rebalancing?,"
237, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michele Cavallo & Cédric Tille, 2006. "Could capital gains smooth a current account rebalancing?," Working Paper Series 2006-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michele Cavallo & Cedric Tille, 2006. "Could capital gains smooth a current account rebalancing?," 2006 Meeting Papers 252, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emanuele Bracco & Francesco Porcelli & Michela Redoano, 2013.
"Political Competition, Tax Salience and Accountability: Theory and Some Evidence from Italy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4167, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela, 2013. "Political Competition, Tax Salience and Accountability: Theory and Some Evidence from Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 126, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Krishna, Kala & Ozyildirim, Ataman & Swanson, Norman R., 2003.
"Trade, investment and growth: nexus, analysis and prognosis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 479-499, April.
- Kala Krishna & Ataman Ozyildirim & Norman R. Swanson, 1998. "Trade, Investment, and Growth: Nexus, Analysis, and Prognosis," NBER Working Papers 6861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Darwin Cortes & Jorge Ivan Gonzalez, 2001. "An approximation to the standard of living index: the colombian case," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 001972, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2015. "New tools for understanding the local asymptotic power of panel unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 59-93.
- Jinyong Hahn & Guido Kuersteiner, 2002. "Asymptotically Unbiased Inference for a Dynamic Panel Model with Fixed Effects when Both "n" and "T" Are Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1639-1657, July.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1998. "Interregional Analysis Of The Impacts Of Deregulation On U.S. Dairy Sector," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20900, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beatriz Armendáriz & Ariane Szafarz, 2011.
"On Mission Drift in Microfinance Institutions,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Handbook Of Microfinance, chapter 16, pages 341-366
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Beatriz Armendariz & Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "On Mission Drift In Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 09-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armendáriz, Beatriz & Szafarz, Ariane, 2011. "On mission drift in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 31041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "On Mission Drift in Microfinance Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/97387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2012.
"Testing for a unit root in a random coefficient panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 254-273.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2009. "Testing for a Unit Root in a Random Coefficient Panel Data Model," Working Papers in Economics 383, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2008.
"Asymptotics for stationary very nearly unit root processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 203-212, January.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Asymptotics for Stationary Very Nearly Unit Root Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1607, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bonett, Douglas G., 2006. "Confidence interval for a coefficient of quartile variation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2953-2957, July.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Nepal," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28333, The World Bank.
- Hansen, Benjamin & Sabia, Joseph J. & Rees, Daniel I., 2015.
"Cigarette Taxes and Youth Smoking: Updated Estimates Using YRBS Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9144, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Hansen & Joseph J. Sabia & Daniel I. Rees, 2015. "Cigarette Taxes and Youth Smoking: Updated Estimates Using YRBS Data," NBER Working Papers 21311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jürgen Schuldt, 2008. "Segunda parte: Los modelos keynesianos. Cruzonia," Chapters of Books,in: Jürgen Schuldt (ed.), Modelos macroeconómicos computarizados (una introducción), edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 95-122 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Peter Farkas & Laszlo Matyas, 2015. "Testing for Unit Roots in Panel Data with Boundary Crossing Counts," CEU Working Papers 2015_5, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 03 Nov 2015.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.300835_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jianhua & Lin, Mingming & Fang, Fang & Xu, Jinliang & Li, Kang, 2016. "Gain scheduling control of waste heat energy conversion systems based on an LPV (linear parameter varying) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 773-783.
- Davydov, Yu., 2012. "On convex hull of d-dimensional fractional Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-39.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:02:p:669-671_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Japheth Osotsi Awiti & John Mutua & Robert Nyaga & David Muthaka, 2013. "Institutions and Performance of Services Funded by the Constituencies Development Fund in Kenya," Journal of African Development, African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 271-286.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ETS-2017-06-04 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:021707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.