Asymptotics for stationary very nearly unit root processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Asymptotics for Stationary Very Nearly Unit Root Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1607, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Joon, 2003. "Weak Unit Roots," Working Papers 2003-17, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2006.
"Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 51-60, January.
- L Giraitis & P C B Phillips, "undated". "Uniform limit theory for stationary autoregression," Discussion Papers 05/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1475, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Perron, Pierre & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2003.
"GLS detrending, efficient unit root tests and structural change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-836, July.
- Elliott, Graham, 1999. "Efficient Tests for a Unit Root When the Initial Observation Is Drawn from Its Unconditional Distribution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 767-783, August.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," NBER Technical Working Papers 0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "GLSDETREND: RATS procedure to perform local to unity GLS detrending," Statistical Software Components RTS00077, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Elliott, Graham & Stock, James H., 2001.
"Confidence intervals for autoregressive coefficients near one,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 155-181, July.
- Elliott, Graham & STOCK, JAMES H, 2000. "Confidence Intervals for Autoregressive Coefficients Near One," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6ww3p59v, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2007.
"Limit theory for moderate deviations from a unit root,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2004. "Limit Theory for Moderate Deviations from a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ulrich K. M¸ller & Graham Elliott, 2003. "Tests for Unit Roots and the Initial Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1269-1286, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tianxiao Pang & Danna Zhang & Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2014. "Asymptotic Inferences For An Ar(1) Model With A Change Point: Stationary And Nearly Non-Stationary Cases," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- Pang, Tianxiao & Zhang, Danna & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2013. "Asymptotic Inferences for an AR(1) Model with a Change Point: Stationary and Nearly Non-stationary Cases," MPRA Paper 55312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2013. "Non-Standard Rates of Convergence of Criterion-Function-Based Set Estimators," Working Papers 13-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jardet, Caroline & Monfort, Alain & Pegoraro, Fulvio, 2013.
"No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) term structure models, term premia and GDP growth,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 389-402.
- Jardet, C. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2009. "No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) Term Structure Models, Term Premia and GDP Growth," Working papers 234, Banque de France.
- Caroline JARDET & Alain MONFORT & Fulvio PEGORARO, 2011. "No-arbitrage Near-Cointegrated VAR(p) Term Structure Models, Term Premia and GDP Growth," Working Papers 2011-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2011. "Learning generates Long Memory," ESSEC Working Papers WP1113, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Giraitis, L. & Kapetanios, G. & Yates, T., 2014. "Inference on stochastic time-varying coefficient models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 46-65.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:343-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skrobotov, Anton (Скроботов, Антон) & Turuntseva, Marina (Турунцева, Марина), 2017.
"Testing the Hypothesis of a Unit Root for Independent Panels
[Тестирование Гипотезы О Наличии Единичного Корня Для Независимых Панелей]," Working Papers 021707, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:29:y:2008:i:1:p:203-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.