Mean and Autocovariance Function Estimation Near the Boundary of Stationarity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giraitis, Liudas & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2012. "Mean and autocovariance function estimation near the boundary of stationarity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 166-178.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2006.
"Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 51-60, January.
- L Giraitis & P C B Phillips, "undated". "Uniform limit theory for stationary autoregression," Discussion Papers 05/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Uniform Limit Theory for Stationary Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1475, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Magdalinos, Tassos, 2007.
"Limit theory for moderate deviations from a unit root,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2004. "Limit Theory for Moderate Deviations from a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yabe, Ryota, 2017. "Asymptotic distribution of the conditional-sum-of-squares estimator under moderate deviation from a unit root in MA(1)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 220-226.
- Bailey, N. & Giraitis, L., 2013. "Weak convergence in the near unit root setting," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(5), pages 1411-1415.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Integrated periodogram; Linear process; Local to unity; Localizing coefficient; Moderate deviation; Unit root;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .