On The Breitung Test For Panel Unit Roots And Local Asymptotic Power
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2015. "New tools for understanding the local asymptotic power of panel unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 59-93.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2010.
"Gmm Estimation For Dynamic Panels With Fixed Effects And Strong Instruments At Unity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 119-151, February.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2007. "GMM Estimation for Dynamic Panels with Fixed Effects and Strong Instruments at Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1599, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mohan, Ramesh & Kemegue, Francis & Sjuib, Fahlino, 2007. "Hysteresis in Unemployment: Panel Unit Roots Tests Using State Level Data," MPRA Paper 5580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joakim Westerlund & Jörg Breitung, 2013. "Lessons from a Decade of IPS and LLC," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 547-591, August.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2015. "The power of PANIC," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 495-509.
- Skrobotov, Anton & Turuntseva, Marina, 2017. "Testing the Hypothesis of a Unit Root for Independent Panels," Working Papers 021707, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2012.
"Testing for a unit root in a random coefficient panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 254-273.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Larsson, Rolf, 2009. "Testing for a Unit Root in a Random Coefficient Panel Data Model," Working Papers in Economics 383, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2015. "The effect of recursive detrending on panel unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 453-467.
- Chi Lau & Ka Fung & Lee Pugalis, 2014. "Is health care expenditure across Europe converging? Findings from the application of a nonlinear panel unit root test," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 137-156, December.
- Zhongwen Liang, 2017. "A Unified Approach on the Local Power of Panel Unit Root Tests," Papers 1710.02944, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:06:p:1179-1190_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.