eMPF Econometric Model of Public Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel, Andrew B, 1981. "Dynamic Adjustment in a Putty-Putty Model: Implications for Testing the Putty-Clay Hypothesis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Michal Rubaszek, 2009.
"Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in Poland,"
Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 40(1), pages 7-22.
- Rubaszek, Michał, 2008. "Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in Poland," MPRA Paper 12910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Economics Working Papers 341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarzyna Budnik & Michal Greszta & Michal Hulej & Marcin Kolasa & Karol Murawski & Michal Rot & Bartosz Rybaczyk & Magdalena Tarnicka, 2009. "The new macroeconometric model of the Polish economy," NBP Working Papers 62, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Rubaszek, Michal & Rawdanowicz, Lukasz, 2009. "Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in central and eastern Europe," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 277-284, December.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2008. "Non-accelerating wage inflation rate of unemployment in Poland," NBP Working Papers 48, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Fernandez, Roque B, 1981.
"A Methodological Note on the Estimation of Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(3), pages 471-476, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "CHOWLIN: RATS procedure to distribute a series to a higher frequency using related series," Statistical Software Components RTS00036, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "DISAGGREGATE: RATS procedure to implement general disaggregation (interpolation/distribution) procedure," Statistical Software Components RTS00050, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zachłod-Jelec, Magdalena & Karp, Piotr, 2010. "Responses of the Polish economy to demand and supply shocks under alternative fiscal policy rules," MF Working Papers 5, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 31 Jul 2010.
- Eleni ZAFEIRIOU & Theodoros KOUTROUMANIDIS & Chrysovalantis MALESIOS & Androniki KATARACHIA, "undated".
"Non Linearities and Chaos in Stock Price Behavior of Greek oil Sector; The Case of Hellenic Petroleum S.A,"
- Eleni ZAFEIRIOU & Theodoros KOUTROUMANIDIS & Chrysovalantis MALESIOS & Androniki KATARACHIA, 2010. "Non Linearities and Chaos in Stock Price Behavior of Greek oil Sector; The Case of Hellenic Petroleum S.A," EcoMod2010 259600175, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural macroeconometric model; macroeconomic model; polish economy;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:mfplwp:0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ministry of Finance in Poland). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfigvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.