Qui sont les salariés payés au niveau du salaire minimum? Une analyse empirique à partir de données turques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melanie Khamis, 2013.
"Does the minimum wage have a higher impact on the informal than on the formal labour market? Evidence from quasi-experiments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 477-495, February.
- Khamis, Melanie, 2008. "Does the Minimum Wage Have a Higher Impact on the Informal than on the Formal Labor Market? Evidence from Quasi-Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 3911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Carneiro, 2004. "Are Minimum Wages to Blame for Informality in the Labour Market?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 295-306, December.
- Pablo Fajnzylber, 2001. "Minimum Wage Effects Throughout the Wage Distribution: Evidence from Brazil's Formal and Informal Sectors," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 098, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- William Maloney & Jairo Mendez, 2004.
"Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages. Evidence from Latin America,"
NBER Chapters,in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 109-130
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, William F. & Nunez, Jairo & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiess, Norbert & Montenegro, Claudio & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Santamaria,Mauricio & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2001. "Measuring the impact of minimum wages : evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2597, The World Bank.
- William F. Maloney & Jairo Nunez Mendez, 2003. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 9800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Lemos, 2004.
"A Menu Of Minimum Wage Variables For Evaluating Wages and Employment Effects: Evidence From Brazil,"
Labor and Demography
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "A Menu of Minimum Wage Variables for Evaluating Wages and Employment Effects: Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "Minimum Wage Policy and Employment Effects: Evidence from Brazil," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2004), pages 219-266, August.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William L., 2007. "Minimum Wages and Employment," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 3(1–2), pages 1-182, March.
- Dickens, Richard & Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1999.
"The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Richard Dickens & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Employment: Theory and Evidence from Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0183, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Wage Dispersion and Employment: Evidence from the U.K. Wages Councils," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 319-329, January.
- Manfred W. Keil & Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2001.
"Minimum Wages and Employment,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2001-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Manfred Keil & Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2001. "Minimum Wages and Employment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Keil, Manfred & Robertson, Donald & Symons, James, 2001. "Minimum wages and employment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20119, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "A Menu of Minimum Wage Variables for Evaluating Wages and Employment Effects: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 1069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rüya Gökhan Koçer & Jelle Visser, 2009. "The Role of the State in Balancing the Minimum Wage in Turkey and the USA," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 349-370, June.
- Wendy Cunningham, 2007. "Minimum Wages and Social Policy : Lessons from Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6760.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aissaoui, Najeh & Ben Hassen, Lobna, 2015. "Skill-biased Technological Change, E-skills and Wage Inequality: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 76551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsSalaire minimum; emploi formel; emploi informel; structure salariale; Turquie; logit dichotomique; logit multinomial ordonné généralisé;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-02-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:giamwp:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renginar Senses Dayangac). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/giamgtr.html .