Are Minimum Wages to Blame for Informality in the Labour Market?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994.
"The effects of minimum wages on wage dispersion and employment: Evidence from the U.K. Wages Councils,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 319-329, January.
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Wage Dispersion and Employment: Evidence from the U.K. Wages Councils," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 319-329, January.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Couch, Kenneth A & Wittenburg, David C, 2000. "A Reassessment of the New Economics of the Minimum Wage Literature with Monthly Data from the Current Population Survey," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 653-80, October.
- Bell, David N F & Wright, Robert E, 1996.
"The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 650-56, May.
- David N.F. Bell & Robert E. Wright & The Centre for Economic Policy Research, . "The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils," Working Papers Series 96/5, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:31:y:2004:i:4:p:295-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.