Are Minimum Wages to Blame for Informality in the Labour Market?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o Universität Wien, Betriebswirtschaftszentrum, Brünnerstrasse 72, A-1210 Wien
Phone: +43 01 4277 - 38052
Fax: +43 01 4277 - 38054
Web page: http://www.noeg.ac.at/index.php?lang=en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/10663|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel N. Foguel & Lauro Ramos & Francisco Carneiro, 2015. "the Impacts of the Minimum Wage on the Labor Market, Poverty and Fiscal Budget in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0108, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The Effects of Minimum Wages on Wage Dispersion and Employment: Evidence from the U.K. Wages Councils," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 319-329, January.
- David N.F. Bell & Robert E. Wright & The Centre for Economic Policy Research, "undated".
"The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils,"
Working Papers Series
96/5, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bell, David N F & Wright, Robert E, 1996. "The Impact of Minimum Wages on the Wages of the Low Paid: Evidence from the Wage Boards and Councils," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 650-656, May.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Couch, Kenneth A & Wittenburg, David C, 2000. "A Reassessment of the New Economics of the Minimum Wage Literature with Monthly Data from the Current Population Survey," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 653-680, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:31:y:2004:i:4:p:295-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.