Comportement de l’individu questionne le cas du consommateur (Response behavior of the human subject the consumer case)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sawyer, Alan G, 1975. " Demand Artifacts in Laboratory Experiments in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 20-30, March.
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- Shimp, Terence A & Hyatt, Eva M & Snyder, David J, 1991. " A Critical Appraisal of Demand Artifacts in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 273-283, December.
- Fisher, Robert J, 1993. " Social Desirability Bias and the Validity of Indirect Questioning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, September.
- Darley, William K & Lim, Jeen-Su, 1993. " Assessing Demand Artifacts in Consumer Research: An Alternative Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 489-495, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer; human behavior; demand bias; marketing;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .