Short- and Long-run Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerome Adda & Russell W. Cooper, 2003. "Dynamic Economics: Quantitative Methods and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012014, March.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Giglio, Stefano & Le, Anh & Rodriguez, Marius, 2017. "The price of variance risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 225-250.
- Matthias Kehrig, 2011. "The Cyclicality of Productivity Dispersion," 2011 Meeting Papers 484, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ang, Andrew & Piazzesi, Monika, 2003.
"A no-arbitrage vector autoregression of term structure dynamics with macroeconomic and latent variables,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 745-787, May.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi, 2001. "A No-Arbitrage Vector Autoregression of Term Structure Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Latent Variables," NBER Working Papers 8363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, December.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Wu, Liuren, 2010. "The Term Structure of Variance Swap Rates and Optimal Variance Swap Investments," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(05), pages 1279-1310, October.
- Bachmann, Rüdiger & Bayer, Christian, 2013. "‘Wait-and-See’ business cycles?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 704-719.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Asgharian & Charlotte Christiansen & Ai Jun Hou, 2017. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Long-Run Stock Market Volatility and Correlation," CREATES Research Papers 2018-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:sls:ipmsls:v:35:y:2018:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gabauer, David & Gupta, Rangan & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2018.
"Dynamic connectedness of uncertainty across developed economies: A time-varying approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 63-75.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & David Gabauer & Rangan Gupta & Vasilios Plakandaras, 2018. "Dynamic Connectedness of Uncertainty across Developed Economies: A Time-Varying Approach," Working Papers 201802, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:finana:v:63:y:2019:i:c:p:105-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2018.
"Unconventional monetary policy shocks in OECD countries: how important is the extent of policy uncertainty?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 683-703, July.
- Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2015. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks in OECD Countries: How Important is the Extent of Policy Uncertainty?," Working Papers 201587, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:163-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin & Stefano Soccorsi, 2019.
"Time-Varying General Dynamic Factor Models and the Measurement of Financial Connectedness,"
257939806, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin & Stefano Soccorsi, 2019. "Time-Varying General Dynamic Factor Models and the Measurement of Financial Connectedness," Working Papers ECARES 2019-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- De Simone, Lisa & Piotroski, Joseph D. & Tomy, Rimmy E., 2017. "Repatriation Taxes and Foreign Cash Holdings: The Impact of Anticipated Tax Policy," Research Papers 3507, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bańbura, Marta & Albani, Maria & Ambrocio, Gene & Bursian, Dirk & Buss, Ginters & de Winter, Jasper & Gavura, Miroslav & Giordano, Claire & Júlio, Paulo & Le Roux, Julien & Lozej, Matija & Malthe-Thag, 2018. "Business investment in EU countries," Occasional Paper Series 215, European Central Bank.
- Gigout, Timothee & Bricongne, Jean-Charles, 2019. "Explaining the Persistent Effect of Demand Uncertainty on Firm Growth," MPRA Paper 94228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanele Nyamela & Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Frequency-Dependent Real-Time Effects of Uncertainty in the United States: Evidence from Daily Data," Working Papers 201833, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:1576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.