Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Jorge Loyola, 2012. "Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 67, pages 253-267 Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Donita Rodriguez, 2011.
"Capital flows, monetary policy and forex intervention in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 261-274
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vega, Marco & Bigio, Saki & Florian, David & Llosa, Gonzalo & Miller, Shirley & Ramirez-Rondan, Nelson & Rodriguez, Donita & Salas, Jorge & Winkelried, Diego, 2009. "Un modelo semiestructural de proyección para la economía peruana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 17, pages 51-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Vtyurina & Zulima Leal, 2016. "Fiscal Multipliers and Institutions in Peru; Getting the Largest Bang for the Sol," IMF Working Papers 16/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Catão & Marco Terrones, 2016. "Financial De-Dollarization; A Global Perspective and the Peruvian Experience," IMF Working Papers 16/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Castillo, Paul & Vega, Hugo & Serrano, Enrique & Burga, Carlos, 2016. "De-dollarization of credit in Peru: the role of unconventional monetary policy tools," Working Papers 2016-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy; Macroeconomic Stabilization;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-01-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2012-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .