Flujo de capitales, política monetaria e intervención cambiaria en el Perú
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winkelried, Diego & Castillo, Paul, 2010.
"Dollarization persistence and individual heterogeneity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1596-1618, December.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2005. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 0512014, EconWPA, revised 31 Dec 2005.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2007. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2007-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Rodríguez, Donita & Winkelried, Diego, 2011. "¿Qué explica la evolución del tipo de cambio real de equilibrio en el Perú? 1992–2009," Revista Moneda, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 147, pages 9-14.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Donita Rodriguez, 2011.
"Capital flows, monetary policy and forex intervention in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 261-274
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Zenon Quispe & Renzo Rossini, 2011. "Monetary policy during the global financial crisis of 2007-09: the case of Peru," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 299-316 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Vega & Adrian Armas & Paul Castillo, 2014.
"Inflation Targeting and Quantitative Tightening: Effects of Reserve Requirements in Peru,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2014), pages 133-175, June.
- Adrián Armas & Paul Castillo & Marco Vega, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Quantitative Tightening: Effects of Reserve Requirements in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6445, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Armas, Adrián & Castillo, Paul & Vega, Marco, 2014. "Inflation targeting and Quantitative Tightening: Effects of Reserve Requirements in Peru," Working Papers 2014-003, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2013. "Modelo de Proyección Trimestral del BCRP: Actualización y novedades," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 26, pages 9-60.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:esteco:ree-25-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.