Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru
In: Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenón & Loyola, Jorge, 2012. "Fiscal policy considerations in the design of monetary policy in Peru," Working Papers 2012-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe & Donita Rodriguez, 2011.
"Capital flows, monetary policy and forex intervention in Peru,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 261-274
Bank for International Settlements.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenon & Rodriguez, Donita, 2011. "Capital Flows, Monetary Policy and FOREX Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2011-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vega, Marco & Bigio, Saki & Florian, David & Llosa, Gonzalo & Miller, Shirley & Ramirez-Rondan, Nelson & Rodriguez, Donita & Salas, Jorge & Winkelried, Diego, 2009. "Un modelo semiestructural de proyección para la economía peruana," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 17, pages 51-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Vtyurina & Zulima Leal, 2016. "Fiscal Multipliers and Institutions in Peru; Getting the Largest Bang for the Sol," IMF Working Papers 16/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Catão & Marco Terrones, 2016. "Financial De-Dollarization; A Global Perspective and the Peruvian Experience," IMF Working Papers 16/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Castillo, Paul & Vega, Hugo & Serrano, Enrique & Burga, Carlos, 2016. "De-dollarization of credit in Peru: the role of unconventional monetary policy tools," Working Papers 2016-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:67-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.